Bringing the hope of the Gospel
Friends of Africa Missionary Endeavour
Word and Deed
In the Reformed and Evangelical tradition FAME is a “word and deed” ministry bringing the hope of the gospel into the poverty and famine of Eastern Kenya
Our Statement Of Faith
1. The final authority for every matter rests on the original language Old and New Testament texts of the Judeo-Christian ‘Holy Bible’, which are, in every word, the Divinely Inspired and Infallible Word of God.
2. The only true God is a ‘Trinity’: One God existing eternally in Three Persons (Father, Son and Holy Spirit) who are equal in power and glory.
3. The Lord Jesus Christ is eternally God the Son; born of a virgin; truly human yet sinless; and that his righteous life, substitutionary death, resurrection and eternal intercession are the only way for mankind to be saved from their sins.
4. In order for any individual to be saved, to live the Christian life, and to serve God, he/she needs to be Regenerated, Sanctified and Indwelt by the Holy Spirit.
5. Salvation from sin is a free gift of God to the individual, through faith in the atoning work of Jesus Christ, necessarily accompanied by repentance from sin, and in no way linked to our good works or personal righteousness.
what we do
FAME Child Rescue Centre is dedicated to the total welfare of the rescued child, providing food, shelter, a sense of self-worth, personal happiness and restoring to them the confidence and security of being wanted and loved, within an environment, that is both friendly and safe. Our centre support is based on the Word of God, is non-denominational and presents Christ alone as the only hope for personal salvation and peace.
FAME Mission field headquarters based in Kenya, below is the current time in Nairobi (the capital of Kenya) and the current time in London.